Monday, March 9, 2009

Sweet Spot

I discovered Brego's "sweet spot" where he loves to be scratched.  Tim has told me before that most horses have a sweet spot where they love to be massaged, and recently I was reading an article about this on a website.  So, the other day when I was out with Brego, I started scratching him under his jaw.  His lips puckered kind of funny and he stretched out his neck like he was saying, "Ahhhhh, more, more, more!"  It was pretty funny, and I was laughing.  I tried it again yesterday, and got the same response from him, so that must be it!

1 comment:

  1. Laurie?! From Lake Tahoe, God Journey Laurie? Hi! Dave Aldrich here!

    What a wonderful surprise I just had visiting the GJ forum after being away for a while, and discovering that you are happily married and living/loving a wonderful new life!

    My very best to you and your husband Tim.

    In Jesus,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete